We work with our clients to address risks, manage and create opportunities, and find solutions that have the best outcome for each of our clients’ unique situations. We highlight strengths and weaknesses, then derive concrete proposals, scenarios, and actions from this analysis. Our mission is to create solutions that enhance client success. We accomplish this through:
- Diagnosis: Listening to determine the issues our clients face, then using our experience to distill a needs assessment
- Design: Identifying alternative solutions using our experience. Outline various approaches with the risks and benefits of each.
- Plan: Project management skills enable us to and ensure the project is completed on a timely basis, even within tight time constraints.
- Migrate: We create a migration plan to ensure quick benefits and complete execution, while allowing day-to-day activities to continue uninterrupted.
- Execute/Implement: A scalable approach allows us to execute in concert with client management.
Thought Leadership and Objectivity, Best Practices, Current Market Knowledge and Understanding
We highlight strengths and weaknesses of the existing situation and derive concrete proposals, scenarios and actions from this analysis. We can implement, or assist in implementation, where needed. Our mission is to support and enhance our clients’ success.
Our Values …
We focus on solutions that are strategic, cost-effective, objective and independent, creative, candid, and customized; integrity and confidentiality are paramount.
The following principles underlie all of our dealings with our clients:
INTEGRITY. Our first and core value serves as the basis of all of our work as professionals.
CONFIDENTIALITY. Any information we utilize from the client is only for the purpose of the respective assignment and is held in the strictest confidence.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. We act in the client’s best interests at all times, and our intent is to render impartial, fact-based, independent advice. We will divulge any conflicts of interest prior to accepting an assignment, or immediately upon discovery.
CANDOR. We will give our best advice based on our understanding of markets, products, and current conditions, even when it is not popular or easy to hear. Our candor helps us to create realistic solutions that derive from changing market conditions, not wishful thinking, or dated information.
OBJECTIVITY. We participate daily in the activities of the risk, financial and treasury markets. Yet we are free to craft the best solutions from a pool of providers because we are discerning and unbiased.
CLARITY / COMMUNICATION. We keep the client updated on all progress, and always strive to develop practical solutions. Professional fees are agreed in advance of assignments.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. We focus on our own development to provide current and informed guidance to our clients. We only accept engagements that we are qualified to undertake.