Christy Kmetko is the Principal of Evergreen Consulting LLC. Evergreen Consulting provides custom solutions for investor relations, communications, and regulatory finance to help clients leverage their resources most effectively.
Prior to joining NACCO in 2003, Ms. Kmetko spent three years as Director of Accounting and External Reporting of Agilysys, Inc. (f.k.a., Pioneer Standard Electronics, Inc.), a distributor of enterprise computer technology products and solutions located in Solon, Ohio. From 1991 to 2000, she held various positions of increasing audit responsibility at Arthur Andersen LLP in Cleveland, Ohio.
Ms. Kmetko received her B.Sc. in Accounting, with highest honors, from The University of Akron in 1991, and earned a Certificate in Investor Relations from The University of California at Irvine (June 2007). She received her Certified Public Accountant in 1994 and has kept the certification active. Ms. Kmetko is a member of the Ohio Society of CPAs, the AICPA, and the National Investor Relations Institute. She also serves on the Board of Providence House, a nonprofit that offers emergency shelter and care to children, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Evergreen provides the following services:
- Investor relations consulting, including investor website assessment and review
- Implementation and project management of acquisition, disposition, equity and debt offerings and other organizational communication efforts
- SEC regulatory reporting consulting
- Analysis and research of accounting issues
- Corporate strategic and business plan development
- Project management and execution