Sycamore Associates provides risk, ESG, treasury technology/process automation, and corporate finance advisory and execution. We have collectively been involved in the full range of capital markets and capital raising activities across public and private markets with extensive background and involvement in ESG efforts spanning both the corporate and financial institution environments. We are constantly engaged in domestic and international treasury process automation and enhancement activities offered by a wide swath of fintech and bank solution providers.
Our broad and continuous exposure with and expertise in these subject matter areas allows us to provide perspective, objectivity, and dispassionate analysis as we work with clients to identify appropriate solution sets.
ESG and Financial Technology:
- ESG: Current State, Target Environment, and Reporting
- Treasury Process Automation and deployment of technology
- Interim Treasurer
- Risk Management Assessment and Policy
- International Treasury Consolidation, Design, and Structure and Implementation
- Financing Strategy, Assessment, Suitability, and Implementation
Global Risk Strategy:
- International banking landscape review and analysis
- International treasury consolidation, evaluation, design and implementation
- Analysis of internal controls and banking processes
- Concentration analysis
- Credit risk ratings discipline assessment
- Financial partner risk review and evaluation
Our objectivity, senior-level experience, and willingness to engage at a strategic level are most frequently cited by our clients as the values that differentiate us from other firms.