Sycamore Associates provides corporate finance, risk and treasury advisory, and execution for clients. We have been involved in the full range of capital markets and capital raising activities, including senior bank financing, public and private debt issuance, and public equity capital raising.
Because Sycamore’s expertise encompasses domestic and international treasury and risk management issues, the value to clients includes objectivity, thought leadership, market knowledge, solutions capabilities, project management, and execution capabilities. The company’s experience covers a wide spectrum, including capital structure, treasury, asset management, and risk management.
Sycamore Associates also provides insight on investor issues and communications, due diligence, and external reporting issues for SEC matters.
General Business Services:
- Diagnosis of treasury, capital structure, and risk management issues and concerns
- Project planning and execution
- Treasury project design and implementation
- Investor website design and implementation
- Due diligence (Target and pre-sale)
- Term sheet negotiation and review
- RFP review
- Documentation review and negotiation
- Litigation support
- Investor communications review and recommendations
- International banking landscape review and analysis
- International treasury consolidation, evaluation, design and implementation
- Risk analysis of internal controls and banking processes
- Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate risk and mitigants
- Asset allocation, risk management review
- Concentration analysis and risk profiling
- Credit risk ratings discipline and process review and evaluation
- Risk assessment of financial partners and alliances: counterparty exposure
Our objectivity, senior-level experience, and willingness to engage at a strategic level are most frequently cited by our clients as the values that differentiate us from other firms.